Ahhh, school days from the late 60's,,,(Just love Mom's "curl the hair over the one ear move" and her double hand wave is just adorable!) Keep watchin' and you'll get to see where I got all those snazzy dance moves I'm rockin',,,
Thanks to my Mom and Uncle Ed,,,it just must be in the blood... I don't know what's funnier, the moves they had, or Unlce Ed (little Ricky) and his pantaloones! The clip finishes up with a ritual our family had. This footage is the only actual footage of it, but everyone at one point had to have the "wig" picture taken. Nan was famous for her wigs,,and I guess everyone else had to be too. All the boys would cry when she'd put it on them. But all the girls (and me) never minded a bit!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
school days/So ya think ya can dance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment