Well, I thought I'd take a break from building that ark and come inside where it's a little dryer. I wonder if people who live where it rains all the time get mad if the sun just started coming out three and four days at a time, with no rain at all. Kinda that, people with curly hair want straight hair, and people with straight hair want curly hair, typea thing, I suppose.
But ahhhh, the bright side on a dark day?,,, I don't have to be walking around in it for 8 hours,,(perfect timing for a day off),,and HI-FI Rehearsal tonight!
Blocking for Act II is scheduled for tonight,,,of course not nearly as exciting as a night of Millerography, but any night of hangin with the "freaks who can't survive without their Zappa 45's", is still a cool night to me.
I've always dug the process it takes to put on a great show. (or a not so great show) doesn't matter to me. From day one to strike. Diving into a script, a score, the characters, the story we're telling, everything! And it always helps when a director knows what they want, and know exactly how to tell you what they want.
No guess work when it comes to Scott. Which is just awesome!
As far as blocking, "Conflict Resolution" tonight? I mean, come on!,,,who else hasn't been anxious to see what he has in store for this three part scene? Should be pretty interesting,,,, SO, shall we leave it at that then?
"How bout we leave it at THIS?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment